What is the Young Leader Academy?
The Young Leader Academy for Ukraine is intended for people from Ukraine only!
The Academy is aimed at people with higher education degrees, who want to live and prosper in Poland. Perhaps you want to start a company in Poland, perhaps you want to find a job similar to your job in Ukraine, perhaps you want to develop your skills – this program is designed with you in mind.
The Academy is a 5-day online workshop that will help you develop leadership skills, learn about Polish labor law and the basics of finance and project management.
Participation in the Young Leader Academy is free of charge!
The number of participants is limited – all candidates will go through a recruitment process.
More on recruitment: click here
Who can take part in the recruitment process? Check below!
- You are over 24 years of age
- You have completed higher education
- You have a minimum of 2 years of professional experience
- You know English at B1 / B2 level (test)
- You are planning to open a company in Poland
- You want to pursue your professional career in Poland
- You do not have a job and you are intensely looking for it
- You have a job, but you are looking for something more ambitious
- „Young leader” does not mean that you must be under 30 You can be older!
- Number of participants: the number of spots is limited to 30 people maximum, which is the reason for the recruitment process. We want to select the most motivated people!
Participation in the event is free of charge.